Chemical and radiochemical constituents in water from wells in the vicinity of the Naval Reactors Facility, Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, Idaho, 2000
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services [distributor] in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Denver, CO
Written in English
- Snake River Plain (Idaho and Or.),
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory Region.
- Water quality -- Snake River Plain (Idaho and Or.),
- Groundwater -- Pollution -- Snake River Plain (Idaho and Or.),
- Radioactive pollution of water -- Snake River Plain (Idaho and Or.),
- Groundwater -- Pollution -- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory Region.
|Statement||by Roy C. Bartholomay ... [et al.] ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy.|
|Series||U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ;, 02-148|
|Contributions||Bartholomay, Roy C., United States. Dept. of Energy., Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|LC Classifications||TD225.S47 C44 2001b|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 34 p. :|
|Number of Pages||34|
|LC Control Number||2002485407|
- John Millington Synges work as a contribution to Irish folk-lore and to the psychology of primitive tribes.
- The 2007-2012 Outlook for Bathroom Towel Bars and Rings in Japan
- Milton and the Aristotelian definition of tragedy
- The Best American Short Stories 1999
- Souvenir booklet of the Methodist Church, Deseronto, 1911-12.
- ancestry of the presidents of the United States of America, by Burkes Peerage, Ltd., for the 2nd edit. of Burkes presidential families of the U.S.A., 1981
- Facts and figures on social work in Indonesia, 1966-1970.
- Institutions and land use planning processes for communal agriculture
- Steelmaking 1850-1900 (Book)
- The project lettering book
- Review of potentially harmful substances
- Natural hybridization and evolution
- A second letter, on the British union
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update
- Famous Lakeland homes
- BYGGEKUNST : 1999.
- Life-saving station on the coast of Maryland.
- Alpha and omega.